Sunday, August 11, 2019

Russia Trip Expectations



Related image



I expect loads of fun along with learning about Indo-Russia relationship which  will not only help us to enhance our knowledge but also to share   knowledge with others which will ultimately help us to develop as a country. I even expect an opportunity to share my own views on problems presented.


~ Aashi Worah




I expect a lot of new things to learn over here.  It’s a proud thing for me to join this trip and  we will learn about Indo –Russian relationship, explore the places and  to present my views and ideas.


Preet Bharwad 




Some of the expectations that I carry while being on this trip are that this trip allows me to know the differences in how various countries are run by the government. In addition to this such an exposure would allow me to explore different cultures and know various lifestyles of other people around the world .Pursuing Civil engineering in future this trip will allow me to know diverse architectures and help me know more about the designs of buildings.

Palak Patel




My expectation is that we will explore new technology, culture , russian people's body language and fun places in Russia etc

~ Ansh Bharwad








No comments:

Post a Comment