Sunday, August 11, 2019

My first day in Russia


In a peaceful night, alarm snoozed in my ear, Triiinngg….
That high pitched sound burst in my ears and woke me up. I just looked at the time it was 12am. Oops! late again man! Then luckily I reached on time.  We started to get our heavy suitcases to check and the hand bag check in. Then we had to do  Immigration formalities. After the Immigration we went straight to electronics checking. After some time we boarded the plane. The journey was around 4 hours.I spent my journey enjoying  with my friends. We reached Russia airport and it was very huge airport. I was very enthusiastic when I reached there because I wanted to know about Russian culture. We reached our hotel after an hour. After we reached our teacher told us that we had 45 minutes to get ready for an excursion. Our guide came and took us to the most beautiful metro station .There were many statues of World War II  soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for their country. We went to 5 stations while coming and 3 stations while  leaving. After the metro ride we went to Kremilin walls and then St Baisils Cathedral and more beautiful historical places. The day ended the day with a wonderful dinner  at an Indian restaurant.

~ Rishabh







No comments:

Post a Comment