Monday, August 5, 2019

University learning


Today started with a delicious breakfast in our Hotel. We then departed for Calamvale Community College where we would be treated as 'international students', We spent the dat learning new activites and interacting with our buddies. I enjoyed the first session which was on career building. The other sessions which I attended with my buddy were sports, math and chemistry. I also learned that the students in college learnt more practically rather then theoretically. After spending the day at the college we went to Griffith University for a visit. I really enjoyed the beauty of the surroundings and the contrast it provided with their digitalized buildings. The whole tour of the university was conducted by Mr. Steve. I wish I could have spent more time at the university 

~ Dev Chandra XC




No comments:

Post a Comment