Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Turning vision into reality


               
In the first session we got an excellent information about the various industries where people can take up jobs. I understood the expected time of existence and details of several industries like Health Industry, Mechanical Industry, Entertainment Industry, Hospitality Industry etc.  I also attended the ‘Connect’ session where I discussed about my strengths and weaknesses with my buddy. After an effective interactive session with some students of CCC, I headed towards the Digital Tech.
In Digital Tech. I learnt the sequence, selection and repetition of flowcharts and pseudocode. We were also taught the importance of flowcharts in repetition, its use in algorithm along with different hard wares and soft wares. During the second break I happened to meet some of the Indian students in the school. It was an awesome experience to interact with them. Lastly, in Humanities I analysed the working of children in factories and Mills during the Industrial Revolution. I summarized all the sources and determined their reliability.

~ Jeanie Kumar  XI-H

No comments:

Post a Comment