Tuesday, August 6, 2019

One Fruitful Day...


DAY 3 at CCC

After having a luscious breakfast at Robertson, we left for CCC to spend another delightful day with our buddies and to accompany them to spend their lectures according to their schedule. 
Firstly, I attended a seminar for career counselling by the expert teachers of the school. The experts discussed about the wide range of industries for the students to choose their course wisely. Furthermore, I had a connect session which mainly links the common student-teacher updates for the upcoming events. 

After having a long connect session, I had my first break with my fellow mates. And bought my lunch from the school canteen. With the end of our first break, I went to my second session i.e. sports. I enjoyed playing Rugby in the session with soothing weather around. 

And the last session I attended was science, with the interesting chapters of chemistry. The teacher described the common base for the new chapter that was going to be taught in the next term.

With this informative lecture of science we ended up our today's day of CCC.

~ Aryaa Shiwalkar IX-F



No comments:

Post a Comment