Friday, August 9, 2019

Chefs & Gifts...


Today was the second last day in Calamvale Community College for all of us. I had an amazing experience cooking food in the school. My day started with an English session with my buddy and the rest of the three sessions were on food technology. I loved my time with Mr. Bishop. He was very helpful and co-operative. We made Swiss roll and chicken sausage roll, which were awesome and we also packed some of the stuff we made to take it to the hotel. Today we were also supposed to give a gift comprising of a Yali stuff toy and a wooden pencil. My buddy was surprised by seeing a toy like that. After that, our day at school ended and we moved to Garden city for shopping. The things there were to buy were amazing. We returned to the hotel and had a delicious dinner of pizzas and pancakes.

~ Dev Chandra 
    XC



No comments:

Post a Comment